• Assistance with medication administration and nurse on staff to address immediate questions or facilitate in needed care.
• Assistance with activities of daily living, such as showering, dressing, denture care/oral care, ambulatory or wheelchair assistance.
• Ordering needed supplies such as diabetic or oxygen supplies.
• Meals prepared by experienced cook with BBQs in the courtyard, staff assistance to meals and events.
• Fresh water and snacks delivered to rooms twice daily and as needed or requested.
• Activities provided daily; some of which to include exercise, recreational therapy, arts and crafts, church services, games, themed dinners, etc.
• Van accessible for community outings and resident trips such as Dow Gardens, Loons Games, Frankenmuth at Christmas time, etc.
• In house medical provider to care for residents if needed or resident has choice to keep family provider.
• Level Two Care - This type of service would include catheter care, ostomy care, hospice care, total assistance in ADL’s and/or feeding, two-hour incontinence check care for residents of assisted living and frequent assistance above and beyond the normal assisted living resident.
• Medication Administration - Assisted Living only
• Nurse Assessment
• Transportation to Medical Appointment
• Respite Care
• Beauty Shop
Copyright © 2022 Eden Fields Assisted Living - All Rights Reserved.
989-713-3117 • 3567 Deep River Rd. • Standish